Advanced online Certification in Mindful Communication (“green-zone leader” program)
17 oktober 2019 @ 08:00 - 11 juni 2020 @ 17:00$1795,00
This unique online intensive allows those with a basic background in Mindful Communication (as taught by Susan Gillis Chapman and Greg Heffron from Green zone Institute) to go further into these important teachings.
It will go much further into the material than is possible in the basic courses — and in a manner which could especially benefit mindfulness professionals. The goals are to facilitate Chapman’s Mindful Communication models to become ‘second nature,’ and to highlight the subtler truths of how mindful/mindless communication plays itself out in friendships, relationships, families and social systems.
The aim is to certify a team of trained facilitators (“Green Zone Leaders”) who would guide small group Green Zones around the world, to provide a container where people in crisis who might otherwise be socially isolated reconnect with their own bodies, hearts and minds.
After successfully participating in this course you are certified as a “greenzone leader”, to facilitate mindful communication groups. As a certified facilitator, you will have the opportunity to participate in the teacher trainer’s program.
The course includes:
- weekly 90min live session: recorded for those who cannot attend live, includes meditation, lecture, exercises and Q&A
- new/unpublished manuscript: Susan’s new manuscript “The Mindful Heart” as textbook
- Weekly live green zone groups: to work with the material in our daily lives, both to deeper our experience, and also to understand/study the dynamics of running groups
- certification: if a student successfully completes the 8 month course, they are a ‘Tier2 — Green Zone Leader’, meaning that you can facilitate a green zone group.
- components: solitary, group and partner exercises, journaling, quizzes (including one-on-one with teachers), readings, nature activities, creative/art assignments, forum discussions, mudra space awareness.
Please contact Esther Hasselmans for questions: 0614459373
$1346 (payment before 1 october 2019)
$1795 (full price)